Woods landscape rakes are built with the rugged durability you’ll need for tough clean-up jobs – and the versatility and fine raking features for light-duty lawn care and general maintenance. The LRC60 landscape rake handles gravel, dirt, or sand, producing a flat, even grade. This compact, yet durable, rake features sturdy 5/16 x 1 inch tines, and includes a parking stand.
- Width: 60 in.
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- No. of Tines: (30) 5/16 x 1 in. heat-treated
- Rake Positions: (3) forward & (3) reverse; 30° increments
- Pivot: 360°
- Rake Wheels: Optional
- Parking Stand: Standard
- Hitch: Category I with Category 0 option
- Quick-Hitch Compatible: Yes
- Tractor Requirements: Up to 25 engine hp